Friday, December 11, 2009

   

Peter Pan Peanut Butter, Crunchy Honey, 18-Ounce Jars (Pack of 12)
From Peter Pan

Peter Pan is the smooth, creamy peanut butter that the whole family can enjoy. One bite will remind kids of all ages that they never outgrow the simple pleasure and magic of Peter Pan peanut butter.
Amazon Sales Rank: #80243 in Grocery Brand: Peter Pan Released on: 2008-04-21 Number of items: 12 Dimensions: 1.23 pounds

Peter Pan Honey Roast Crunch Rocks! My wife bought Peter Pan Honey Roast peanut butter when she lived in Kansas City and we haven't been able to find it in Seattle until Amazon started selling it online last year. We regularly order it in packages of 12 and love it. You have to be careful to avoid high shipping costs though - last time I ordered, the shipping costs almost doubled the bill. It's a great product! The BEST crunchy peanut butter. Hands down, this is the best PB out there. I eat it every single day. The honey provides just enough sweetness without turning it into candy, and it's not overwhelmingly crunchy like some others I've tried. It has the perfect ratio of crunch/creamy and it has converted many "I don't like crunchy peanut butter" people in my family over to the dark side. I wish I could get it locally, but stores in my area only carry the creamy variety (which is amazing in it's own right). I'm ecstatic that Amazon carries this ... it's so good that I don't mind buying a case of it at a time! Side note for those who might be concerned about expiration dates - I ordered in Feb '09 and my case came with a "best by" date of Nov '09. Peter Pan Honey Nut Crunchy I just love this product. If you like crunchy peanut butter. give this a try. You will not be dissapointed. Availability might be a problem. The "smooth" version can be located at many retail grocers. Thanks to Amazon.com for the variation that I enjoy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment