Monday, December 21, 2009

   

Walt Disney's Peter Pan
From Dalmatian Press




Great book My boys love this book, this is actually our second copy. The first was warn out from reading it every night. This is a cute, quick version of the story with very bright colorful pictures. Great companion to the Disney Peter Pan DVD! I recently purchased this book for my friend's 3 year old daughter's birthday. I made it part of a "gift set" by putting it together with the Disney Peter Pan DVD and a Tinkerbell barbie doll (all through amazon.com). Needless to say, her 3 year old LOVED it and was flipping through the pages immediately. The book features great color illustration and everything she can identify from the movie. It's not too much writing, where a young child might lose interest, it's just right. And for the price, a cute and affordable add-on for any ocassion. Great childrens book for a Peter Pan lover! My 2 1/2 yr old daughter loves "Peter Pan," so I wanted to get her a book so we could read together instead of always having to watch the movie to get her "Peter Pan" fix. This book definitely came through for us with great illustrations, being true to the Disney movie story, and costing under $5 (you can't beat that!) I highly recommend it to any parent who needs a "Peter Pan" storybook.

0 comments:

Post a Comment